The Nevada Trucking Association - Your Association
The Nevada Trucking Association is a nonprofit association devoted to promoting the interests of the trucking and bus industries.
- The Nevada Trucking Association is a member-driven organization dedicated to representing the trucking industry against costly regulatory intrusions and increasing tax burdens.
- In 1932 the Nevada Trucking Association was created as the Commercial Motor Operators of Nevada to be a defensive measure as truck and bus operators in Nevada joined together in the face of threatening and oppressive legislation and regulations. The times have changed but the need to stand together has never been greater.
- Today the Nevada Trucking Association's goal is to bring together the many different companies which make up the motor carrier industry in Nevada and continue this legacy of unity.
- The Nevada Trucking Association is there to remind legislators, regulator, the media and the public, that the trucking and bus industries are essential to Nevada's and America's economy.
- The Nevada Trucking Association is on the job, protecting your business and your employees' livelihoods.